Disclaimer Notice: I’ve received products/compensation as part of the Eileen Hull’s Inspirational Team. This project however, is 100% my own project! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. I explain more here.

Welcome to Eileen Hull Inspirational Team sharing “Organization” projects  using Eileen Hull Dies! I am so excited to share my “Family” Wrapped Journal Organizer using Mini Composition Books that you can find at your local department or dollar stores.
The Wrapped Journal will be available in June….
SO MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

I used my Xyron Creative Station with Permanent Adhesive to cover my Wrapped Journal and Mini Composition Books.

Cover all pieces with pattern paper; inking edges with Colorbox Blend Nutmeg Ink.

Cut pattern paper and form a second cover to place prepared min albums inside of.
Corner punch pages and ink edges.

Decorate extra pages with metals; flowers, leaves, Epherema, etc.

Add small folder journal into Epherema pocket.

Fussy cut and layer butterflies from pattern papers to extra pages.

Add tags to formed Epherema Pockets.

Place prepared mini composition books and extra pages inside of prepared Wrapped Journal.

Tie pages and books inside with pretty ribbon.

Tie ribbon into bow!
Ink edges of Wrapped Journal with ColoxBox Nutmeg Blend.
Fussy cut small butterflies from pattern paper; add to the front of Wrapped Journal.
Are you excited to get your hands on Eileen Hull’s Wrapped Journal!!!
I hope so ….
BUT…
There are lots of inspiring projects being shared this week
AND….
Lots of Eileen Hull Dies to select from in the Sizzix Store!!! Pam
MayArts Ribbon
3 Mini Composition Books

9 thoughts on “Family Wrapped Journal Organizer with Eileen Hull’s Inspriational Team

1. Beautiful Journal Pam.

2. Pam this is gorgeous, I adore the papers and you have,bellished beautifully. Love your ribbon treatment too. Tracy ❤️❤️

3. Pam are the mini composition books held inside only with the ribbon?

4. Theresa says:

Those butterflies are so beautiful!! What papers did you use???

5. Tammy says:

These are gorgeous! On the 4th photo (cover says \”always and forever\” – in the description you say to \”Cut pattern paper and form a second cover\”, Do you mean that you are cutting a second cover from the Wrap Around die (with cardstock or book board) and then forming that to make an additional cover? We may need a video for this one, Pam!!! Especially since we have to wait until June –JUNE! Thank you for this wonderful inspiration!

6. Ava Gavloski says:

Thanks for decorating this album in my favorite color tones. Great presentation of the die. Lucky Eileen to have you on her design team.

7. l.m.b. says:

great idea – I would take this everywhere!

8. Pammejo says:

Tammy, the small composition books once decorated fit in side the covers…the covers are like a small signature page. They will give you added space for photos or other ideas. Thanks for stopping by!

9. Pammejo says:

The composition books are 3 1/4\” x 4 1/2\”, I found them at our local Dollar Store!