Disclaimer Notice: I’ve received products/compensation as part of the Graphic 45 Design Team. This project however, is 100% my own project! Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. I explain more here.

Welcome to the Craft Hoarder’s Blog Hop!!!
Are you excited!!!
Here is the list of designers that are sharing their amazing projects and talents with us today!’
Also….several have given prizes including ME!!!!
You have until next Friday to do the hop and I will select my winner!
We hope you enjoy!

Gloria Stengel

Debbie Seyer

Bonnie Garby

Donna Idlet

Wendy Robinson

Marisa Job

Jacquie Southas

Amber Milone

Pam Bray (You Are Here)

I created a fun and super easy Graphic 45 Season’s Candle that was share on the Graphic 45 Blog on Friday…so make sure to stop by there to check out my Season’s Frame that is also a part of my post.
HERE!!!

“Hi Graphic 45 fans…are you getting excited about the holidays! I am!!! I love to have a few special gifts in the house during this time of year. You never know when you will need on… so I am sharing a quick and easy; under 60 minutes altered candle. You can easily recreate with any of Graphic 45 collections but I chose the “new” Seasons Collection for my Altered Candle” Pam

Create a belly band from pieces of Seasons Collection Pattern Paper.

Wrap jar with prepared belly band.

Fussy two of the Epherema pieces from pattern paper; layer together with pop dots and place on front of jar.

Add ribbon to jar.

Add floral leaves and berries around Epherema.

Add sunflower, floral leaves and berries to top of jar along with fussy cut image from paper.

Tips:
1.      Keep small generic gifts on hand that have been decorated with Graphic 45 Paper Collections to give over the holidays.
2.      Use scraps of left over scrapbook paper to decorate gift bags and tags with.

*****************************************************************************
*As part of today post I am giving away a Xyron Creative Station Mini and Refill!!!
Are you excited!!!
Well to be entered please leave a comment telling me your favorite thing about Fall!
Follow me on my Social Medias!!!
Here on my Blog!!!
Instagram!!!
Twitter!!!
YouTube!!!
EASY PEASY!!!
Make sure to leave you email in your comment!
(At this time I only do prizes for followers that live in the United States!)

Graphic 45 Seasons 12 x 12 Pad
Graphic 45 Seasons 12 x 12 Pattern & Strips Pad
Small Jar Candle
MayArts Ribbon
Small Sunflower, Fall Leaves and Berries
Pop Dots
Xyron Adhesive
Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks

37 thoughts on “Autumn Hostess Candle Gift Idea with Graphic 45

1. Your altered candle is beautiful!!!! My favorite thing about Fall is seeing all the beautiful color changes of foliage….plus pumpkins and acorns…love those as part of a fall theme. :)trishajo@gmail.com

2. Pammejo says:

I so agree…love all the fall warm color hues, pumpkins and acorns… they just scream to be the favorite season of the year!

3. Gail says:

Fall is my favorite season simply because of the colors! Even the sky is a different color blue this time of year.And oh the golden cast the evening shadows make! Your post is equally as beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

4. I love how you have decorated that candle so beautifully. What a wonderful display candle to show off during the Fall season. I love all the Autumn colors and decorations you added to it. Colorful leaves are my favorite things about the Fall season. All the leaves in their pretty hues really are so gorgeous!

5. traci says:

What a beautiful candle. The colors are so gorgeous. I think I would have a hard time actually using it as I would want to display it year round.

6. Pammejo says:

Thanks Gail for stopping by…I definitely will pay closer attention to the blue sky.

7. Pammejo says:

Yes Verna it will be hard to light this candle up but thankfully I will have the topper to add to another candle and maybe…fingers crossed be able to move the wrap to another candle.

8. Pammejo says:

Thanks Traci for stopping by today! I hope you have enjoyed the hop with Craft Hoarders.

9. What a fun decorative idea! The best part about fall is EVERYTHING!! haha I love the colors, cooler weather, sweaters, and hot tea. What's not to love?? 🙂

10. I think this is soooo pretty! I love sunflowers. And of course, I love G45 papers! I just bought a few paper pads at an Expo earlier this year, but have yet to use any of them. But I want to! I don't want to hoard them. lolrebyah1 @ gmail dot com

11. Marisa Job says:

This is just beautiful!! Love all the pretty details and colors!!

12. Such a fabulous idea!! Beautiful and will make the recipient so happy!! Love this!!!

13. This is gorgeous and you make it look so easy Pam! Sunflowers are my absolute favorite flower. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful Fall spirit!Kimblueroseblogger at gmail dot com

14. wendipooh13 says:

ohhhh love your decor jar!!! that turned out so cute!! LOVE sunflowers too!!!!

15. SHartl says:

Graphic 45 papers make everything look even more beautiful and those rich autumn colors are so warm and wonderful. I love the decorated candle and what a good tip to have gifts on hand for those just-in-case situations. apedoak(at)aol(dot)com

16. Karenladd says:

I always admire your gorgeous projects Pam, and this decorated candle would impress any recipient. I have some plain jar candles that would love to get dressed up like this any time of year! My favorite time of year is Fall because of the crisp air that makes me want to snuggle with my sweaters and sit in front of the fire.kladd94803@aol.com

17. Jeanne Kelly says:

Outstanding idea! Love how you decorated the candle too! Happy Thanksgiving yo you and your family!!

18. Great idea! G45 papers make creating so much fun. I especially love the big sunflower! Can’t wait to see more of your creative ideas on your blog.

Very pretty and perfect for Fall. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors and the cooler temperatures and the harvest.slrdowney at hotmail dot com

20. scrpngjackie says:

This is such a great table decoration. The colors just pop and I love the fall season. Thank you for you creativity.Jackie

21. Such a great piece of decor for thanksgiving. I love the idea. Tfs

22. Super day brighter candle.

Hi PamI don't know whether this will post as my last comment didn't which might preclude me from the chance to win from other blogs as I live in the UK :(I love your altered Autumn Jar is gorgeous. In my previous post I said Christmas jar by mistake !Christmas, it's all I can think about at the moment! Sorry! My family celebrate Thanksgiving by going to Vegas as they have lived in LA for years. I l just love the autumnal colours here in the UK. Can I qualify as a quasi American 🙂 ?

Yeah! It posted this time! :)Crafty HugsHeather xx

25. I LOVE the crisp, cool air of Fall! It's a GREAT time to gather with friends and craft away! And your jar would go GREAT in my home. Just sayin'. 🙂 Thank you for sharing your talents & for this give-away. ❤ ❤ ❤

26. Big B says:

I love how you have decorated that candle so beautifully. What a wonderful display candle to show off during the Fall season. Thank-you for sharing.

27. It's a beautiful candle, and Graphics 45 is wonderful. .- Thank you for sharing.-

28. Ava Gavloski says:

Living in Florida for a couple of months, yippee Florida mailing address.Great presentation, love the tip about using end cuts and scraps for tags and gift bags.

29. Wowzers! Full of Autumn beauties with your innovative idea! Love this pretty jar! Great use of scraps!Happy to be a new follower and on all social media!

30. emeraldmaz says:

Following on 3 of them… I love the classic victorian style of the graphics used. Just beautiful! emeraldmaz@yahoo.com

Absolutely gorgeous use of my favorite Graphic 45 paper!

32. Katrina says:

Love this both colors and paper. Will have to dig into my stash to see what I have😀😀

33. ann barnes says:

This is such a gorgeous project! I think it would be such a wonderful gift to give or receive, the colors and patterns are perfect for the season and you have embellished it beautifully!

Pam – you know how to show off G45 papers! THis is just wonderful!!!

35. I love fall,for the colors. The warmth of fellowship as the holidays start. Your candle is beautiful!Christine cooperThemadinker84@gmail.com

36. Beautifully decorated candle!

37. Did you post the winner somewhere? I can't find it. Thanks!