Hi everyone!!!
Are you enjoying the Stampendous/Creative Impressions Blog Hop?
I hope you are…and remember to hop all week and leave comments for a chance to win some beautiful Creative  Impression Ribbon and a Birthday Ensemble from Stampendous.

I began my card by firstadhere card stock to front of card base.
Blend distress inks to white paper using blending tool.

Lay stencil on prepared distress paper; apply paste using palette knife. Dry.

Adhere to white paper; add to card front.

Adhere pattern paper and border strip to front of card.

Stamp dragonfly wings image to white paper twice.
Color image with markers.

Mat one on white paper and seafoam paper.
Add to front of card with pop dots.

Fussy cut second colored dragonfly wings; add to top of other dragonfly with pop dots.

Add bow with glue dots.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs Pam
Stampendous Supplies:
CRW182 Cling Dragonfly Wings
DMLJ860 Borders Combo
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Dreamweaver Embossing Paste (DEP)
Dreamweaver Palette Knife (DPK)

Other Supplies:
Copic Markers: YR23, YR27, B000, B02, C0, BV0000
Graphic 45 Enchanted Forest Paper Pad
Ranger Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio and Broken China
My Colors Card Stock: Seafoam
Creative Impressions
Blending Tool
5″ x 6 1/2″ Cream Card Base
Adhesive
Pop Dots
Glue Dots
 photo PB Signature.png

24 thoughts on “Dragonfly Wings Card with Stampendous and Creative Impressions

1. So neat, the embossing on the edge, then the stamped raised dragonfly! Very cool!Gail

2. Hoosier says:

I would add a touch of glitter to the dragonfly wings.

3. Pretty details on your card! Love the dragonfly!

4. This is lovely, Pam. The ribbon is gorgeous andI love that it matches the dragonfly body.

5. What a gorgeous card you made. And, I love the way you used the stencil on it and the coloring of the dragonfly is awesome.

So lovely. That background is beautiful. 💗💗💗

7. McStamper says:

Great card. Thanks for showing how you used the paste.

8. Love the border made with the paste.The dragonfly is gorgeous.thanks for sharing.Illinois

9. Robin says:

So gorgeous! I just love the stencil and the background! Your dragonfly is beautiful! Hugs, Robin

10. sharon g says:

The stenciling adds so much. I have some, I need to use them.

11. Beautiful card, Pam. Very creative as well. TFS

Very pretty andgreat stenciling.Carla from Utah

So pretty! Love the wonderful layers!

14. Downsouth says:

I love the idea of a stenciled border; I've never thought of that, much less half of one. You sure brought it altogether with the same color on the ribbon, body of the dragonfly and patterned paper. You had me noticing the blues right at first, because I am totally into blues of any color.

15. Loved the background, the border, and pretty much everything about your card.

Beautiful. I like the stenciling and how the ribbon matches the dragonfly body.

17. Bunny says:

Thanks for the tutorial. I love the colors you chose. Great texture and I wish I had some gossamer wings.

18. You card design and colors are gorgeous!! Love that dragonfly and that it matches the ribbon!

INCREDIBLE! The colors are so pretty and love the combined coloring, pattern paper and ribbon to match! Thank you for sharing!

20. Love the stenciled background and the dragonfly stamp!!! Lovely card!

21. Oh my! Pam~you have done a beautiful job creating a breathtaking beauty! Your color palette is divine and I absolutely ❤️ the gorgeous dragonfly! That beautiful patterned paper looks like it has so much texture and your stenciling is so pretty! Overall, you have done a magnificent job creating this work of heart! TFS!

Beautiful! Awesome coloring and layout! Thanks for sharing!

Beautiful! Awesome coloring and layout! Thanks for sharing!