Today Sizzix is having a

HUGE SALE ON EILEEN HULL DIES!!!
I AM SO EXCITED…
I wanted to share one of my favorite projects using the Artful Mixed Media Canister using the  to Kitchen Canister #15181 Die.
I just love the Kitchen Canister #15181 Die!!!
I have made so many things with it from storage containers, candy dishes, desk organizers, gift boxes, etc.
I think it is one of the most versatile dies out there.
You can create it at the regular height, cut it down at the top to make stair step canisters, leave them open, add the lid.
Die cut out the sides for lanterns.
OH MY…
I could go on and on and on why I love the Kitchen Canister #15181 Die .

I hope you enjoy my Artful Mixed Media Canister.
Hugs Pam

Check out other amazing projects being shared today from Eileen Hull’s Inspiration Team!!!!
Lisa
Anne
Julia
Anne Redfern
Karen Bearse
Anna-Karin Evaldsson
Eileen Hull
Diana Hetherington
Donna Budzynski
Tonya Trantham
Nicole Wright

8 thoughts on “Artful Mixed Media Canister Die

1. Redanne says:

Pam, this is one of my favourites of your projects, it is just gorgeous, love the colours, the wonderful textures and the die, of course! I hope you don't mind me pinching the Sizzix graphic… Anne xx

2. Julia Aston says:

I love the bright colors on your wonderful canister Pam and the wonderful texture with the gold stenciling! Julia xx

3. Karen says:

Oh my gosh I just love this Pam!!!

4. Lisa H says:

totally fabulous Pam! I love the canister die too. =)

5. eileen hull says:

I love the Canister too Pam- I'm with you… Everything you make is awesome!

6. Diana says:

oh be still my heart… one of my all time favourite projects!!! love this die and what you have done with it!!

7. Tonya says:

Pam I simply love the details and colors of your canister! Beautiful!

8. This is one of my favourites Pam! Fabulous canister!!!