Sing a Song….Let the Whole World Rejoice.
What better way but to create some art journaling using Nathalie Kalbach  3 in 1 stamp set from Stampendous.
 BLOG TEMPLATE
Each of Nathalie newest set include a foam, a cling and a stencil that all work well together or individually.
 I purchased a Dylusions Art Journal Books to create my Bible Journaling in.
I wanted to create a special journal for my daughter with some of my favorite Bible verses and thoughts in it for her to have a keepsake.
I began by first giving my pages a good coat of gesso and then a coat of Yellow Oxide paint.
Make sure to let each coat dry completely.
 Repeat with Yellow Green Light and Colbalt Teal Hue, make sure to allow each coat to dry.
 Apply Pyrrole Red to background with brush, stamp
Repeat with Yellow Oxide.
(It isn’t necessary to let each stamp image dry before stamping again.)
 Stamp cling bird image to page with Burnt Umber.
Allow to dry completely.
Paint image with Yellow Oxide and Pyrolle Red.
Allow to dry completely.
 Apply Carbon Black to background image.
Stamp randomly to pages.
Allow to dry completely.
 Stamp cling bird image that you have painted with Titanium White.
Stamp background image with Titanium White.
Allow to dry completely.
 Stamp background image with Colbalt Teal Hue randomly on pages.
Allow to dry completely.
 Mix Dreamweaver Embossing Paste with Colbalt Teal Hue.
Lay stencil to pages, apply colored paste to stencil with palette knife.
Allow paste to dry completely.
 Lay Dreamweaver Kaliedescope Stencil to pages.
Apply Dreamweavers Embossing Paste over stencil with palette knife.
Allow to dry completely.
 Paint sentiment to pages with flat brush with Carbon Black.
Allow to dry completely.
Using pen write Psalms 9:1 around your stamp images.
“Sing unto the Lord a new song; sing unto the Lord, all the earth.” NKJV
 Paint line work on pages using liner brush and Carbon Black paint.
Allow to dry completely.
 Dot eye with stylus and Carbon Black paint.
 Here is a closer look at each page.
I hope you have enjoyed my Bible Art Journal Pages today.
 I hope you always remember to sing a song!!!
I hope you have been inspired by my art journal pages to check out
Nathalie Kalbach 3 in 1 stamp set.
Don’t forget to check out all the fabulous inspiring projects that have been shared all week long.
Make sure to leave comments for the prizes that will be given away.

Stampendous Blog
Pam Bray
Alison Heikkila
Nathalie Kalbach Blog

Stampendous Supplies:
NKCRS05 Kaffee Klatsch
NKCFS02 Bird Foam, Cling Rubber and Stencil Set
NKCRS02 Wired Grillager
Other Supplies:

27 thoughts on “Sing a Song Art Journal Pages with Stampendous

1. craftymom205 says:

Great project. From Alabama.

Great journal page. FL

3. What a beautiful art journal spread. I love how you created the background and then layered it up giving it so much depth! And the quote and the bird are so perfect together- love it!

4. Sabrina says:

Beautiful art journal pages!!

Love all the layers!

6. Love your journal page! Your daughter will love this gift.

7. So pretty. You can see all of the flowerspopping out of the ground – it's spring andeverything is new and fresh.The bird is wonderful.thanks for sharingIllinois

8. Greta says:

Amazing pages! Beautiful use of color & love how you added a bit of black in the background!

9. Salnclts says:

I love all the spiral stamps and the sentiment!

Very pretty andlove that bird!Carla from Utah

11. Ina Good says:

Beautiful journal page thankyou for tutorial it is fantastic!Ina from Florida and a wow bird!!!!

12. WOW! This makes my heart smile! LOVE the texture and depth that you achieved using the different techniques and mediums!! Such rich colors too! LOVELOVELOVE!! TFS!

13. Beautiful spread! Love the painted base and then all the layers of stamping and stenciling!

14. Beautiful journaling page!(Las Vegas)

15. Karen says:

This is so beautiful! It brings me joy in so many ways so thank you Pam for that, I love it. Thank you for sharing your art this week and thank you for the blog hop too Karen x

16. Fantastic page. Love the background. TFS

17. Your journal pages are beautiful. That birdie is my favorite!

18. Love your idea of doing this for your daughter. keepsake for sure.

19. NicoleN says:

Great journal page layout. From Connecticut

20. NicoleN says:

Great journal page layout. From Connecticut

Great journaling page. Love the idea of layering and bringing life to the page.

22. Kate B says:

Wow, that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing your process!

23. Jackie PN says:

What a sweet journal spread!

Love the way you've journaled that bible verse!

25. Gorgeous art journal page! Love the colours!

26. Hetty says:

Such a beautiful page and I always love to see how you started and what the result is.Thanks for sharing.

BEAUTIFUL pages Pam!!!LOVE the dimension your pretty layers and colours, LOVE your sentiment too, a wonderful design!!!THANK YOU for sharing your recipe for awesomeness … I'm INSPIRED :)Tracy from Australia