Happy Monday!!!
Are you ready for a week full on inspiration from the Stampendous Team!!!
We will be sharing with you fabulous Scrapbook Adhesive products along with tips and techniques!
AND….
THERE WILL BE
PRIZES!!!
I began my card by die cutting pattern paper, matting on pattern paper and card stock.
Stamp sentiment with black ink to pattern paper.
Adhere to card front.
Adhere strip of pattern paper.
Cut three Scrapbook Adhesive Foam Squares from sheet.
Remove top paper from foam square, leave on adhesive sheet.
Apply embossing powder from the Beach Embossing Kit.
Heat set with embossing gun.
Allow to cool before removing from paper.
Place on border strip.
 I hope you have enjoyed my very easy technique on using foam squares to make embellishments and try making some for your next project.
Don’t forget to hop along with with the Stampendous Design Team!!!
Stampendous Blog
Alison Heikkila
Janelle Stollfus
Pam Bray
Scrapbook Adhesives Blog

Follow Scrapbook Adhesive:

Stampendous Design Team

photo PB Signature.png

47 thoughts on “Clean and Simple with Stampendous and Scrapbook Adhesives

1. Cool idea! I never would have thought of it!

2. What a cool technique – thanks for sharing!

3. Lovely card – I love the colours in that embossing set too – Rachel x

4. Wow! What a pretty card!!!

5. Leanne says:

Beautiful card!

6. Wow, I can't wait to try that technique with the adhesive squares! How fun! I've never seen that before. Awesome card – love the die cut corner.

7. Elaine says:

Love how you made that card….nice!

8. Beautiful! I love how you have divided the card into section and the adhesive/embossing tip ROCKS!!! Thanks for sharing!

9. Robin says:

Such a pretty card and I love that technique! I will be using that soon. Hugs, Robin

10. Greta says:

LOVE your card! The die cut honeycomb in the corner is fabulous & I keep meaning to use my adhesive squares with glitter or embossing powder & always forget–now maybe I'll do it!

11. Rea' says:

So love this card and how you used the mixed media die ( I pinned that baby ! )… OMG those embossed adhesives … a must try !

BEAUTIFUL card Pam!!!LOVE the design, the flowers peeking through the honeycomb look so SWEET, the font of your sentiment so PRETTY and your embossed foam squares SO COOL – WOW – what a CLEVER accent, especially with the pop of black against the embossing powder!!!THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)Tracy from Australia

13. I love all the pretty details in your card! Gorgeous!Take care!Michele

Great looking cardand I love the cuttingof the corner.Carla from Utah

15. Love the paper you choose to show through the honeycomb. Beautiful card. TFS

16. MTPatB says:

Thank you for the embellishment idea. What a great way to add some zing!

Beautiful card. Thanks for the inspiration of creating embellishments with the foam squares – did not know you could do this !!!

18. McStamper says:

What a great card. Love your use of the die and unique embellishments.

Great card. I really like the honey comb design and the embellishments you made.

20. Love the honeycombAdding the sparkle to the foam dots is a great idea.Lovely card.thanks for sharing.

21. Judy says:

Love the die cut in the corner and those cute embellishments with the foam dots and embossing powder. Thanks for sharing.

Love the technique. The card is beautiful

Love the technique. The card is beautiful

24. This is a gorgeous card! I love it!

25. Salnclts says:

Great technique and card! I love the honeycomb design!

Such a pretty card. Love the technique.

27. Carla says:

I never thought to use my mounting squares with embossing powder or glitter … That was INSPIRING. I'm always trying to find different ways to use what I have. TFS. I've also been trying to learn how to incorporate different patterned papers into one project. I really liked your card.

28. Kathryn says:

Thank you for the great ideas I have been stamping for over 20 years and I have learned something new!! Great!

29. Jackie PN says:

What a beautiful card Pam! thanks for the inspiration!

30. I am a bee keeper so love your design,the foam dot embossed is cool

Creative ideas. Thanks for sharing.

32. GinaF says:

So creative! Love all of the elements you used, while still managing to keep it CAS. Thanks for the tip on embossing the adhesive squares. I always thought they would melt! Now I'm going to have to try that!

33. Oliev says:

Great card, creative idea, thanks for sharing!

34. Your card is wonderful! And I especially love how you made the blue squares, I would not have thought of that, but will def. imitate your idea (but not claim) tfs Germaine

I like the detail showing through the die cut portion would not have thought of that

36. sharon says:

Don't ya just love the adhesive squares. Your card is a beautiful example. Thanks!

37. Love the textures and dimension on your pretty card! Love how you used the foam squares!

38. LauraEva says:

wow—what a great card, must try that technique!

39. Deborah says:

What a wonderful technique! Your card is just lovely tfs.

40. Love the different techniques you used to create the gorgeous card, especially the pattern paper.

Such a beautiful card!

42. What a cool way to use those adhesives! Great card!

43. Great techniques, some new to me. Thanks for sharing.

44. Linsey R says:

What a beautiful card this is, Pam!! Wonderfully inspiring! Thanks!!

45. Lea says:

Gorgeous card and it doesn't get any easier to add that finishing pop! Love that die cut portion!