Good morning!!!
I am so glad you stop by this Monday morning to see my Hello Sunshine Card using Stampendous House Mouse Lily Pad Cling Stamp with Dreamweavers Flower Lace Stencil.
I also wanted to share that there is a House Mouse Challenge Blog in case you didn’t know!!!!
Every month they have challenges encouraging you to design with House Mouse Stamps…so make sure to check them out and play along with us on the House Mouse Challenge Blog.
I began my Hello Sunshine by first adhering grey card stock to front of card.
Spray white mixed media paper using stencil, marker and eBrush.
 Adhere to front of card.
Stamp image on white mixed media paper, color with markers.
Mat to pink and grey card stock, adhere to front of card.
Stamp sentiment to white mixed media paper using black ink.
Spray with marker using eBrush. Adhere to top of card.
Add black gemstones.
 I hope you have enjoyed my Hello Sunshine Card and look forward to seeing what you create to share with us on the House Mouse Challenge Blog.
REMEMBER….
To hop along with the Stampendous Designers and other teams as they share more fabulous House Mouse projects.

The Stencil Specialist

This hop is based on the House-Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge Blog.
 So for people to be entered to win they must play in the challenge.
No commenting is considered an entry to win prizes.

Stampendous Supplies:
HMCR56 Cling Lily Pad Life
SSC1239 Perfectly Clear Spring Sentiments
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Dreamweavers Supplies:
DWLJ820 Flower Lace
Plus:
Copic Markers” R83, R85, C1, C3, C5, YG03, YG05, B01
Craftwell eBrush
My Color Card Stock: Cloak Grey (5101016), Lovable (51113)
Pop Dots
Black Gemstones
5″ x 6 1/2″ White Card Base

Stampendous Instagram

15 thoughts on “Hello Sunshine with Stampendous/Dreamweavers

1. I love your card, the colors and that background stencil is perfect, it is a must have. Also the image you used and the way you colored it is beautiful and with the background stencil it is amazing. Thank you for sharing it.

This card is so pretty! I want to join the mouse for a nap!

I never thought of using stencils for background. They are so awesome

4. Love the air brushed background, great cardHugs KateHM DT

5. So sweet and fun! I love your reflections on the pond. Really well done.

6. Such beautiful colors and coloring!! Saw you featured on FB too!! Such a whimsical piece!

Beautiful coloring. Love your background, and especially the too cute little mouse. 💗💗💗

8. OH boy…I am seeing lots of new ways to use stencils! Love the vivid colors of you HM card!!! ♥ Sue Kment HM DT

9. Julye says:

Fab card and the stencilling is perfect as your base too thanks for sharing.

10. Lovely card, beautiful image.CraftyNataliehttp://craftynataliesblog.blogspot.com

11. Sue says:

Super fun card, love how you used the stencil for this gorgeous background. That little mouse is living the good life!! Beautiful card.HugsSueHM DT

12. Tami says:

WOW love the colors!!!!!!!!!!

13. Vickie Y says:

Beautiful stencil; gorgeous card.

14. Carole J says:

Super card – just love the stencilled background and the large matted image. That House-Mouse looks extremely comfy on the lily pad. x

15. Janis says:

Oh, how could you bear to cover up so much of that gorgeous stenciled background??? It's so pretty, but so is your adorable focal panel. Sweet card!<3 Jjwoolbright at gmail dot comHerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com