Today is all about that Toxic Sunflower Smile on my blog today….
Don’t you just love this sweet Sunflower Smile Stamp from Stampendous!!!
It is the perfect match for Andy Skinner’s Toxic Stamps and Dreamweavers Hexagon Stencil!
Begin by first spraying Primary Yellow DecoArt Media Mister to white card stock.
Allow to dry compeltely.
Adhere brown card stock to front of card base.
Stamp Toxic background image yellow card stock with black ink.
 Apply Crackle Embossing Paste to brown card stock using palette knife.
Allow to dry completely.

Wrap and tie green ribbon around bottom of card front.
Add bow with Glue dots.
Adhere Crackle piece to stamp yellow card stock, mat to brown card stock.
Place on card front with pop dots.

Stamp image on mixed media paper with black ink, color with markers.

Fussy cut out and adhere to crackle mat piece.
 Stamp sentiment to yellow card stock with black ink, mat on brown card stock.
Adhere to front of card.

I am so glad you stopped by to check out
Andy Skinner new Toxic Stamp Set with Stampendous...
it is going to be one of my favorites I have a feeling.
Make sure to visit the Stampendous Blog
this week for our Blog Hop with DecoArt Media.

You will see beautiful and inspiring projects using Andy’s stamps along with DecoArt products.
Hugs Pam
Stampendous Supplies:

Dreamweavers Supplies:

Stampendous Instagram

64 thoughts on “Toxic Sunflower Smile with Stampendous

Love the colours and how you made the sunflower 3dimentional! Thanks for sharing 🙂

2. Jackie PN says:

Such a sweet card Pam! Love the Sunflower!

3. Aimee says:

What a cute card!

4. So adorable! I love the little mouse.

The sentiment border matching the card border was a really smart decision. It unifies the card. Normally I'm not into cute things, but I have to admit the mouse is adorable (and I have a fear of them). Good job!

Thanks ! Love all the new ideas

7. HMax says:

I love the toxic scratches and the crackle paste! Such great effects!

8. Merethe A says:

This is a great bloghop and nice work done here.(✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

9. Karen says:

Love the crackle paste, the texture and colours are just pure perfection. Your creation is wonderful and I love that you managed to create something bright and cheerful with a super cute image yet still looks distressed and vintage! Thanks for the fabulous inspiration and great hop Karen x

10. Suman Pandit says:

lovely card and the texture!! love the crackle effect !!

11. Janis says:

Love the crackle effect and the vibrant yellow!!<3 Jjwoolbright at gmail dot comHerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

12. Lyneen says:

Absolutely beautiful!!! Just love it!!! Great details!

13. SandyD says:

Very vibrant and colourful. Love the crackle effect withe honeycomb .

14. So Cute, this is so adorable !! I collect the house mouses, they over flow my scrapbook room.lol Even my husband gets excited when the new releases come out he loves when the package arrives in the mail, anyways I LOVE your project it is so COOL. Tracey Magner