Hello to all of our new and not so new followers of both  Eileen Hull’s Inspiration Team and Stampendous!!!
I am so blessed to be able to design for both of these amazing companies!!!

AND…

I hope you enjoy the Pass It On Passport Book I created for the collaboration we are having this week with both design teams.
 I began by die cutting the Passport Book and pages using Sizzix white mat board.
Stamp the Mushroom House images to the top of the book and pattern paper using Picket Fence paint.
Dry brush the corrugated paper with Picket Fence.
Allow to dry completely.
Adhere the pieces to the front of the book
 Using the bottom of the Mushroom House, die cut to form the tabs for the book.
Adhere the tabs to the pages of the book and decorate.
Die cut three of the roofs from the Mushroom House.
Using scissors cut toward the center of each die cut.
Mist with water, wad up and then carefully open up and form to the shape you would like.
Allow to dry completely.
 Layer together to form flower.
Adhere to front of Pass It On Passport Book.
 Add inside pages to book with pretty ribbon.
Tie ribbon together at bind and add a few fun metals.
I hope you have enjoyed my Pass It On Passport Book using Stampendous Mushroom House Die.
Make sure to hop with us all week to see more inspiring pieces using Eileen Hull’s fabulous dies she designs for Sizzix along with Stampendous newest Mushroom House and CottageHouse releases.

Eileen Hull/Sizzix Passport Book
Sizzix White Mat Board
Stampendous Mushroom House (CSD05)
Graphic 45 Typography Collection
Canvas Corp Corrugated Paper
Distress Paint: Picket Fence
Chestnut Roan Ink
Ribbon
Random Metal
Distress tool
Brad
Eileen Hull Inspiration Team
I’m so happy to be apart of Eileen Hull Inspiration Design Team and help promote Eileen Hull’s wonderful products that are manufactured with Sizzix. Eileen and Sizzix so generously supply us with so many fabulous Dies and Embossing Folders to work with like those that I’m using today.
Follow Eileen Hull Designs and the Paper Trail Here:
Paper Trail
Stampendous Instagram

19 thoughts on “Pass It On Passport Book with Eileen Hull Inspiration and Stampendous

Oh this is so cool! Just love how you used the roof die for your flower, so very clever! Thank you for hopping today with us!

2. Judy says:

Your little book is just great Pam! Such an original project. Love the decorated pages. Thanks for sharing.

3. Auntie Em says:

You are the queen of creativity! lol I could see where you were going with the passport book and it looks great. But the mushroom house??? And when I saw how you made the blossom, I cracked up. That has to be one of the most original ways to use that die that anyone will ever think up! Great job! 🙂

4. Jenn White says:

So amazing! I love your book & how you discovered a different way to use the die to make a flower embellishment to decorate it. ♡

5. Julia Aston says:

Love your little book – and your creative use of the dies!

6. Redanne says:

Pam, this is so clever! I love how you used the elements in such a different way on your beautiful album! Anne xx

7. Love how,you used the dies in a clever alternative way Pam , lovely idea. Tracy x

What yummy layers! How cool to use that die for a flower!

9. Donna says:

Love, yes I said love your book!

10. Donna says:

Love, yes I said love your book!

Awesome–I like how you decorated this project.

12. I love your passport book! What a fun project.

13. That flower was very cool!! Never would have thought of that.

14. Awesome project! Love that pretty flower on the cover… adds great dimension!

15. A Pink says:

Wow! what a very clever way to use the dies, Pam- genius and so inspirational . LOVE your project x

Love the pass it on passport book..

17. Judy says:

I think your little book is lovely. Awesome job putting it all together. Thanks for sharing.

18. Beautiful project. Love all of the different elements. TFS