I created my I Love You Card  featuring the Multicolor with Mulitple Color Powders using Technique C.
You can learn how to do this on page 16 of Embossing Powder Techniques from A to Z by Fran Seiford, Owner and Founder of Stampendous.
 To achieve beautiful heat embossed projects make sure to check out the heat tool by Wagner Tool.
It is made by Milwaukee and is a heavy duty, long lasting, durable heat tool with more power and precision than the kind you can buy in the big box stores.

I am so glad you stopped by to check out my I Love You Card!!!
I hope you are enjoying all the projects that are being shared by the
Hugs

Silver Sheer Ribbon
Pumice Stone Distress Ink
Blending Tool
Copic Markers: R22, R24, E39

Stampendous Instagram

12 thoughts on “I Love You Card with Stampendous

That frame is fabulous as are the 3d butterflies!

2. WOWZERS!LOVE every detail of this gorgeous creation!! The frame, the background, the butterflies, the colors and the layout of the card!! S T U N N I N G ! ! ! TFS!

Wow, love all the layers to this gorgeous card!

4. Lea says:

Beautiful card! Love all the layers and that little frame is so sweet. Love the butterflies!

5. Beautiful card. Love the design.

6. Wowzers!!!! This is gorgeous!! The colors pop and it all meshes;p together perfectly.

Beautiful colors and dimension.

8. Gorgeous card~! Love all that layering and texture!

9. Your card is AWESOME!! The frame is so Beautiful! And then the little butterfly is so cute inside the frame. I just love this card!!Thank you for the fantastic idea. Now I just have to learn your technique.

10. Happy Valentine's Day.the card is beautiful.So many new techniques – so little time.Have to get the book.thanks for sharing.

Just gorgeous!!