It is so fun to “Imagine” all the fun things that
the Stampendous and Tombow Teams will be doing this week.
I am so excited and can’t wait to hop through the blogs.
 I began by first die cutting a needle book.
 Stamp the both sides using the black ink and image.
Spray both sides with yellow mist.
Allow to dry completely.
 Apply distress ink using blending tool to both sides and latch.
 Cut and score pattern paper to fit inside book.
 Stamp butterfly image twice on pattern paper using black ink.
Apply distress ink to top of stamped butterflies.
 Using Tombow Glue Pen, apply glue.
Sprinkle fine glitter to top.
Allow to dry completely.
Fussy cut both butterflies out.
Adhere at the body of butterflies with Tombow Glue Pen.
Dry completely.
 Cut a Tombow Fastner Tab to fit latch.
Place on latch.
 (Here is a closer look at the Tombow Fastener Tab open)
 Add prepared butterfly to top of book.
Adhere metal arrow to body using Tombow Glue Pen.
 Tie pages in with red twine.
Add a metal word to the twine.
 Glue a small gear to top of latch with Tombow Glue Pen.
I am so glad you stopped by to check out my Imagine Needle Book using fabulous products from Stampendous and Tombow!!!
I hope you are enjoying all the projects that are being shared by the
Hugs
Pammejo
Stampendous Supplies:
Other Supplies:

26 thoughts on “Imagine Needle Book with Stampendous and Tombow

1. Dee says:

Fabulous combination of realistic wood and gorgeous butterfly!

Creative combination of various media. It's really lovely.

Love the arrangement.

4. W O W ! ! What amazing colors and your needle book is dramatic and divine!!!! Totally in love with everything about this!!! TFS!

5. I love your needle book! The colors are fab and the stamps look so beautiful on there.

6. Stunningly Beautiful! What fantastic colors! So Vibrant! Thank you for sharing!

7. This is super gorgeous! Fabulous project and design.

8. barbara c says:

I must say your design for your needle book is WOW!!!Great products you made it with…thks

How lovely andwhat a great die! Love thebutterflies.Carla from Utah

STUNNING! Oh Pam how I love this needle book. It's gorgeous! Thank you for playing along in the hop today!

11. Fantastic.Love the butterfly. The coloring of the book and the latch cover is great.thanks for sharing.

12. McStamper says:

Amazing and stunning. Love it.

13. Nikki W says:

We stunning, very artsy

14. Wow! Wow! Wow! Love the Industrial stamp and the gear on the closing and the way you colored EVERYTHING! Fabulous project!

Beautiful–I like the inking.

16. Salnclts says:

I love all the distressing!

Stunning! Love the textured look! Lots of wonderful details!

I absolutely LOVE this!! Did you cut the needle book from cardstock, or chipboard? I definitely need that die, and one of those glue pens. I can't believe I don't have one.. It would be useful for a lot of stuff. Thanks so much for sharing. This is gorgeous. I hope you don't mind if I pin it. ♥♥♥

19. LauraEva says:

wow…..WOW!!!! I love that!!!

Thanks for the ste-by-step… The instant I saw this I knew I'm going to want to try this some day – it's beautiful!!

21. Totally impressed with your project!! WOWEE!! Everything is perfect! Thanks for sharing. Appreciate the instructions too!

22. Jean Bullock says:

I love the vibrant colors and the distress technique you used- so artistic. Of course I love the die you used. Brilliant as usual. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765611736431/

23. Love these colors! Awesome butterfly!

24. Judy says:

What a lovely project! Love the colors and all the embellishments you used on it. Thanks for sharing.

25. Diane says:

Gorgeous and so very creative…love it!!

26. Wow! This is one beautiful mixed media needle book! You are so super creative.