LAURA!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
I created a birthday card for you with a fun stack of cupcakes.

Do you see that my witchy friend went into sugar coma from eating to many of them!!!
SO CELEBRATE YOUR DAY AWAY!!!
BUT PLEASE
 BE CAREFUL
So you don’t end up that way!!!
AND if you do….
Well just be careful…LOL!!!

Hugs and Have a Wonderful Day Celebrating YOU!!!!
Pam

If you missed any of your birthday stops here is a list!!!
Janelle Stollfus

9 thoughts on “Happy Birthday Laura!!!!

1. Those cupcakes looks delish!

2. Connie says:

Love the cupcakes and your humor with the witch. Cards can be sweet and charming, but the ones that make me smile or laugh are my favorite. Great card!Happy Birthday to your leader.Connie 🙂

3. Lea says:

OMG! This cracked me up! I love it! Too, too funny, Pam! I could use a good sugar coma!

4. LOVE your comatose witchy friend! The cupcakes look good enough to eat!! Awesome card! TFS!

5. Jamie Martin says:

Love how you used this set for Laura's birthday.

6. Jamie Martin says:

Love how you used this set for Laura's birthday.

7. Laura Weed says:

Thanks!! I love this birthday card! All the beautiful glitter, and the gorgeous coloring, and the witchy addition is just perfect. Let's just go with – that's me in the sugar coma!! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes and the beautiful card!! It's been so fun getting to know you on our DT, Pam!

Yay! Cupcakes!! This card is so fun. Love the glittery sprinkles on the cupcakes. ♥♥♥