Happy December!!!!
Are you ready to join us this months Craft Hoarders Blog Hop!!!
If you come from Ginny’s Blog you heading the right way!!
BUT….
If you are stopping by and want to see some fabulous inspiration today check out the Craft Hoarders Blog Hop HERE!!!
I sure hope you are….I even broke down and used some of my precious washi tape to inspire you with and to use some of it up, lol
 Especially since my pink bundt cake pan is over flowing with the rolls and rolls of goodness.
I am at a crossroad….to either start using it or quit buying it, lol.
So I guess I better use it!!!
A hoarder can never quit buying!!!
I began by just taping washi tape to some chipboard
(I thought that would inspire me!)
Then I went through 2 huge tubs of Christmas paper til I found some that would go with washi tape.
HINT: I think next time I would find the paper first!
ANYWAY….

I began by first cutting the corner of my Heidi Swapp Christmas Paper using a Mixed Media Die. Place it on to card front that has been prepared with a piece red dotted pattern paper.

Washi tape is wonderful for holding your dies in place.
I actually use it for that more than anything.
Cut a couple of the Sizzix Carved Ornaments, tie red twine around the ornaments top.
Place on the card front with pop dots.
Add an embellishment to the font along with some pre-made snowflakes.
 Die cut the large Sizzix Tag out, cover with Heidi Swapp Christmas paper.
Adhere a journal block to bottom and red dotted pattern paper to top in in the shape of the tag base.
 Die cut tag from Sizzix Tag and Tie Die using the Washi Tape on the cardboard.
Adhere to front of tag front.
 Die cut Sizzix Tattered Pinecone, form into a rose.
Adhere to front of tag.
Cut leaves and place under rose.
Make a pretty bow and add to tag front along with the pre-made snowflakes.
I hope I have inspired you to make something beautiful with your washi tape.
So your next stop on the Craft Hoarders Hop is Jacquie’s Blog and I am sure she will knock your Christmas socks off!!!
 Gloria Stengel
Wendi Robinson
Teresa Horner
Kathy Clement
Barbara Rankin
Karen Zueger-Brownell
Christy Houser
I am sure will be inspired to really dig into your supplies.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
Hugs Pammejo
Heidi Swapp Believe Christmas Collection
Sizzix Large Die
Sizzix Tag and Tie Die
Sizzix Tattered Pinecone Die
Sizzix Carved Ornaments Die
Sizzix Mixed Media Thinlits
Sizzix Mat Board
WASHI TAPE!!!
Xyron Adhesive

11 thoughts on “Washi Tape Overload …..

1. Jess B. says:

very festive. Makes me smile. Tfs 😉

2. Jess B. says:

very festive. Makes me smile. Tfs 😉

3. I love the way you used up your washi tape on this very festive card/tag combo! It feels like a country Christmas and that is always a good thing in my book! Purty, purty!

4. wendipooh13 says:

LOVE ALL YOUR WASHI TAPE IN ACTION!!!! CUTE CARD AND TAG!!!

5. I love your use of washi tape! And the colors…oohh la la. Washi tape is never purchased…it just shows up in your stash! Trust me on this! hee hee

6. How fun! I love the card and matching tag, and you really have inspired me to try using up my washi tape. I also have a ton of it, but never quite sure how to use it. I think I'm going to try it now. TFS

7. Karenladd says:

Oh, good for you using that washi tape! I too have quite a collection, but almost never use it. These are just gorgeous cards and the washi embellishment is so fun!

8. nattyboots says:

Beautiful card and tag, Great work.)

9. Glenda says:

I never caught the washi tape craze. I don't have any in my stash but will be going to see about some for sure. I love your card and your tag! Both turned out so well!

10. Joan V says:

Wow, washi tape galore. LOL. I just love this card and tag. I have washi tape and rarely use it. Thanks for the inspiration.

11. Janis says:

Love the washi tape inspiration!! I need to try this. Pinning to my Washi Uses board! ❤ Jjwoolbright at gmail dot comHerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com