Do you ever see something and think….hmmm….I wonder what I can do with this?
WELL….
I love the idea of taking something fabulous and making something totally unexpected from it.
I began by first taking Canvas Corp Shoulder Bag and soaked in a coffee bath to dye it up.
Allow it to dry completely.
Cut the Canvas Corp Shoulder Bag handle off leaving about an inch attached to the bag.
Spray with Memories Mist Mango Lemonade and Margarita.
Allow it to dry completely.
Stamp Wired Grillager image to the front of the dried Canvas Corp Shoulder Bag that you have prepared using black paint.
Apply Modeling paste using the stencil from the Wired Grillager Stamp set with a palette knife.
Set to one side to dry.
Stamp the Sweet Sunflower image 8 times on white paper using black ink.
Color with Copic Markers.
Fussy cut sunflowers out.
Layer two sunflowers together at center of flower.
Using a hot glue gun, adhere the prepared handle from the Canvas Corp Shoulder Bag to sides and bottom. Cut off access handle.
Thread buttons with brown twine and add to both sides with Glue Dots.
Pace one of the sunflowers to the front.
Fold left over handle in half, glue together with hot glue gun.
Adhere to inside of Canvas Corp Shoulder Bag.
Add fall foliage around sunflower on front of Canvas Corp Shoulder Bag.
Place last 3 of the Sweet Sunflowers that you have prepared to the fall foliage in the Canvas Corp Shoulder  Bag.
Make a pretty sheer brown bow and add to front of bag.
I sure hope I have inspired you to make something gorgeous from your stash of bags.
Make sure to check out all of Canvas Corp Products HERE!!!
Follow Canvas Corp on Facebook HERE!!!
Follow Canvas Corp on Pinterest HERE!!!
Follow Canvas Corp of Twitter HERE!!!
Shop Canvas Corp HERE!!!

Make sure to check out all the beautiful embossed projects that are being shared by the
Stampendous Design Team

this week using Canvas Corp products along with Stampendous/Dreamweavers.
Hugs Pammejo
Hot Glue Gun
Fall Foliage
Brown Twine
Buttons

30 thoughts on “Fall Bag full of Sunflowers with Canvas Corp and Stampendous

1. Ina Good says:

This is a gorgeous sunflower canvas tote bag! I love it!

Fabulous, great result.Regards from Down Under

Fabulous, great result.Regards from Down Under

What a beautiful bag! You are so talented. Florida

5. beautiful project – reminds we of the bags I made for my daughter's wedding – where the bridesmaids flowers were in a bag I made and then they could do double duty as a decoration on the table at reception thanks for the beautiful project and the reminder of a beautiful project I didBarb Housner

This is FABULOUS!!! I love your mixed media out of the box idea!!!

7. this is beautiful.Love how you used the paper sunflowers for the flowers in the bag.thanks for the directions.Illinois

Simply gorgeous ď

Simply gorgeous ď

10. Those flowers are beautiful. I like that you use and reuse every part of your supplies.I have tea stained and koolaid stained but never used coffee.

This is such a GORGEOUS and as you mention unexpected project with a shoulder bag. LOVE it. Thank you for sharing today!

12. This turned out beautiful! I love the buttons up the side and your flowers are beautiful. Viki in Kansas

13. My favorite yet! This is so clever!!! I just love how you achieved such dimension with the flowers and the gorgeous colors of this project! WOW!

Wow, what a neat idea! Love how youcut the handle offand used it. Pretty.Carla from Utah

15. Lisa H says:

this is so cool Pam!! I LOVE the detail of the buttons up the side of the bag. =)

16. Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! this is fantabuliscious!! LOVE the coffee dye job and the finished project is magnificent!!! Absolutely drooling over it!!! TFS!Barb in VT

17. Wow – this is really different, unique & just plain gorgeous!

18. Katie says:

Oh my gosh, this could not get any cooler! I love that you used the handle around the sides of the bag. And the 3dim flowers are just amazing looking! Great idea! 🙂 Thanks for sharing.Katie B. (USA)

19. craftymom205 says:

Great project.craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Very creative use of this bag. I like the buttons and all the beautiful sunflowers.Sue in Ohio

21. Lea says:

This is gorgeous, Pam! Loved seeing your process from start to finish!

The 3d sunflowers and that row of buttons make this bag AWESOME! FL

23. Pam Hornschu says:

Love. Love. Love this project, Pam. Your 3D creations are always amazing! Some day I'd love to have a crafting day with you, and climb inside your very creative mind.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!LOVE how you have transformed your blank canvas bag into a DELIGHTFUL everlasting arrangement!!! A BEAUTIFUL and CLEVER project, PEFECT for gift giving, especially for someone in hospital or unable to tend to fresh flowers => I recycle old amber medicine jars into \”everlasting\” flower arrangements, so I REALLY LOVE this idea – THANK YOU for sharing 🙂

Wow! This is amazing!! All the wonderful details!

Wow! That is amazing. I am seeing so many new and awesome ideas. I can't wait to see what is next. ♥

27. Wow that is beautiful! Would make such a great gift to any girl/woman that I know.

28. Alexia Misso says:

This is gorgeous, Pam! What a stunning work!