Skeleton Love is in the air as the we’re a week from Halloween and I am super excited to get to create with Nathalie Kalbach Fiesta Stamp Set from Stampendous. Oh my….I am in love with this set!!!
 I began my tag by first spraying it with Margarita Memories Mist.
Allow it to dry completely.
 Spray the tag again with Orange Juice Memories Mist.
Allow it to dry completely.
 Using a blending tool blend Wild Honey Distress over tag.
 Stamp with an image from the Fiesta Stamp Set.
 Using a palette knife apply the Matte Black Embossing Paste with the Houndstooth Stencil.
Allow to dry completely.
 Stamp “Happy Halloween” to the bottom of the tag with Versamark.
Emboss with Detail Black Embossing Powder.
Set to one side.
 Stamp flower image from the Fiesta Stamp Set using black ink on pattern paper.
Fussy cut flowers out.
Apply Radiant Neon Electric Purple to stamped green pattern paper flowers with finger.
 Wipe off with lightly damp paper towel.

Ink corrugated tag with Wild Honey Distress Ink.
Apply Radiant Neon Electric Green to top of corrugated tag with finger, rub in.
Apply Radiant Neon Electric Green to purple and yellow pattern paper flowers with finger.
Wipe off with lightly damp paper towel.
Allow to dry completely.
Roll and form flowers.
 Place ruffled tulle under tag.
Add tag to top of prepared corrugated tag.
 Add prepared flowers and brads to top of tag.
Add small skull heads to center of flowers.
Add pretty ribbon to the top of tag.
I am so glad you stopped by and hope you enjoyed my Halloween Skeleton Love Tag using Nathalie Kalbach Fiesta Stamp Set. This is such a wonderful stamp set with endless possibilities.
Make sure to check out all the beautiful projects that are being shared by
the Stampendous Design Team using Nathalie Kalbach products.

Don’t forget to check out the stamps in the Stampendous StoreHERE!!!!
Hugs Pammejo
STF082 VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink by Tsukineko®
<!–[if !mso]>st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } <![endif]–>

23 thoughts on “Halloween Skeleton Love

1. Doyle says:

Very cool tag. Loved the techniques used,

2. Wow- what a cool Tag. Pam you are rocking the Fiesta Stampset. The colors are so cool and it is such a fun Halloween tag- I love it! Thank you!

3. what a beautiful tag, I love all the texture and color. The houndstooth is a favorite of mine. Love the finishing touches of the skull and the tulle.Thanks for SharingBarb Housner from Wisconsin

Just amazing! So many wonderful details!

OHMiGosh! Those skull rosettes are awesome! Love the rusty look of the tag and all the texture! Thank you for sharing today!

6. OMG!!!! This is such a stunning tag! I I love your coloring and the flowers you made are so awesome!!! Viki from Kansas

So many awesome details on this tag, down to the cute tulle ruffle! Spooky and sweet at the same time, and a great highlight of Dreamweaver and Nat's designs! Thanks for posting with us for Dreamweaver Thursday!

8. Very pretty tag. Love the skulls in the center of the flowers. I'll use some of my stencils on the next tags I make – start small and work up to a big project.thanks for sharingIllinois

Great colors and I like the houndstooth pattern.Sue in Ohio

10. This is a marvelous tag Pam with so many beautiful layers of color and stamped textures. Love the added 3d flowers and the skeleton centers are just a hoot.

11. Cool tag. Love the fringe along the bottom. TFS

12. This is really spooky beautiful. Great job on those flowers (& love the skull heads!).

13. SPOOKTACULAR! I adore this tag, those skellie flowers are perfect!

Wow!! What a creepy and cute tag! How weird is that? I LOVE the flowers your made!! What a great stamp to work with. TYFS!!

15. Katie says:

Oh my gosh, I am in love with this tag! So much hard work put into it. Love the use of stamping and dreamweaver on the tag. And the flowers you made with the flower stamp look awesome, and I love the skeleton head centers!! 🙂 Thanks for sharing.Katie B. (USA)

BOO-tiful tag Pam!!!LOVE your inky background and SUPER COOL skeleton flowers!!!THANK YOU for sharing :)Tracy from Victoria, Australia

17. LOVE! Your palette is lovely and the skull beads as flower centers are MAGNIFICENT!!! LOVELOVELOVE! TFS!

18. Sabrina says:

Oh my…. Just absolutely gorgeous tag!!!!!

That background is so Lovely! FL

20. McStamper says:

Wow. Love your wonderful tag.

Love this! The flowers with the skulls are wonderfully creepy!

22. oh Iove this brilliant idea. Looks like little Halloween clown skullies.