Awe…don’t you just love this time a year!!! I created a fun gift idea using Stampendous Fiesta Stamp along with tow of Stampendous latest Fall/Halloween Stamps.
 Begin by die cutting a Sizzix Loafpan and spraying it with Memories Mist Sprays.
Allow it to dry completely.
 Stamp with an image from the Fiesta Stamp set using black ink.
 Repeat the steps again for the inside of the loaf pan.
REMEMBER to allow the mists to dry completely before stamping.
 Form box.
 Spray paper with Memories Mist.
Allow to dry completely.
Stamp randomly with image from Fiesta Stamp Set with black ink.
Punch out with 1 1/2″ circle punch.
 Stamp Eek a Boo and Pumpkin Kisses image twice on to paper with black ink.
 Color with Copic Markers, fussy cut out.
 Run prepared circles through Xyron 1.5 Sticker Maker.
 Fill two small jars with candy and place adhesive circles to all sides and top of jars.
 Punch small hole in the hat of each of the images.
Layer together with pop dots.
 Tie black ribbon around jar and through the hats, tie a bow.
 Repeat for second jar, ink edges with brown ink, making sure to smudge it a bit on the pumpkins.
Adhere black twine around the top of loafpan, add small twine bows and wooden balls for the legs to the bottom.
Place jars in loaf pan for the perfect gift.
I am so glad you stopped by today, it is always a joy to have you here. I hope you enjoyed my gift idea of making a loaf pan into a candy box and maybe trying using your Fiesta Stamp Set to make a few to give.

Shop Sizzix HERE!!!
Sizzix Loaf Pan

Make sure to check out all the beautiful embossed projects that are being shared by the
Stampendous Design Team this week. Hugs Pammejo

2 small glass jars
Black Twine
Xyron 1.5 Sticker Maker
Glossy Accent
Pop Dots
Glue Dots

25 thoughts on “Awe….Pumkin Kisses Just for You are so Sweet!!!!

How fabulous! I had never seen the loaf pan die before–it makes a great container to hold the candy jars.Sue in Ohio

Wow, thanks for sharing! Florida

3. Kelly says:

Cute project.Kelly in Indiana

4. My goodness..what a cute gift idea. Thanks for sharing

Such fun! Love these stamps!!

6. loooveee this- such cute gifts! You are amazing!

7. This is such a cool idea and I love that it can so easily be altered for ANY special day!!! Those pumpkins are too cute! TFS! Barb inVT

8. What a fun idea! This would be great to give out at my family's church costume party (they don't celebrate Halloween, but pumpkins are perfect!). You did an awesome job – love it!Becca from FL

9. this is fantastic. It's sweet and still says fall.The coloring on the pumpkins is great.Love this project.thanks for sharing.Illinois

10. This is such a cute idea and I love how you incorporated Eileen's die. Love those colours too. Tracy x

This darling! Your very talented! I live in Minneosta, USA

12. Fabulous idea! I live in Mississippi, USA

Super cute and thanksfor the instructions tomake it.Carla from Utah

This is absolutely amazing.. I just sat here and smiled the whole time, while looking at the photos. Such a great idea, and so pretty too.~Shari from Ohio

15. Oooooo these are simply faBOOlous and so freaking cute!

16. OMG!!! This is so sweet! I love the way you layered the tags for dimention and the basket is so pretty. Viki from Kansas

17. OMG!! This is so cute. I love those pumpkin tags. TFSTeresa in California

CUTE and TASTY :)LOVE the basket you made to hold the jars, LOVE the FUN pumpkin tags you attached to the jars too!!!THANK YOU for sharing this project with us Pam!!!Tracy from Victoria, Australia

19. This really demonstrates the versatility of Nathalie's designs! Very well done.

Love that cool loaf pan and those gorgeous colors! Warm hugs from Florida

21. that is a very cute project – how fun to receive for a Halloween treat thanks for sharingBarb Housner

22. Katie says:

This is so cool! What a fun 3d project! Love the fall stamps you used! Thanks for sharing.Katie B. (USA)

23. How very creative! Just as fun as it can be and utterly adorable!

Great idea for a Halloween treat!

25. This is a fabulous creation I love every detail . The basket is awesome and I love the jars