Buttons, Buttons, Buttons who has the buttons…well today it is all about Buttons Galore & More with our fabulous Stampendous/Dreamweaver products. I created a fun Sunflower Mixed Media Canvas using both!!!
 Begin by first spraying the canvas with Margarita Memories Mist.
Allow it to dry completely.
 Stamp Fiesta image using DecoArt Media Paynes Grey Paint.
Allow it to dry completely.
 Love the look at texture using the Fiesta image, don’t you.
 Apply Crackle Embossing Paste using Stencil and palette knife.
Allow it to dry completely.
Mix Radiant Neon with a bit of the Crackle Embossing Paste and randomly apply to the top of the dry canvas.
Allow it to dry completely.
 Make two small puddles as follows:
Mix Crackle Embossing Past with a bit of Margarita Mist.
Mix Crackle Embossing Paste with a bit of Radiant Neon.
Apply a bit of Crackle Embossing Paste to the burlap material, repeat with the mix of each of the above to achieve the look you want.
Allow the burlap material to dry completely.
Stamp Sunflower on white paper using black ink.
Color with Spectrum Aqua Markers, fussy cut out.
Adhere to dry burlap with Glue Dots.
Place on prepared canvas with pop dots.
 Add buttons to prepared canvas with Glue Dots.
 Make sure to have some peeking out from under the burlap.
 Add one of the pretty Button Galore & More buttons to the center of the sunflower that has been tied with brown twine using Glue Dots.
Make sure to stamp the edges of the prepared canvas with the Fiesta image.
I am so glad you stopped by and hope you enjoyed my Buttons, Buttons, Buttons Canvas using Dreamweaver Crackle Embossing Paste along with Memories Mist and Radiant Neon.
Don’t forget to check out all of the wonderful products in the Stampendous Store HERE!!!!
Hugs Pammejo
Follow Buttons Galore and More
Facebook HERE!!!
Website HERE!!!
Blog HERE!!!

16 thoughts on “Buttons, Buttons, Buttons Mixed Media Canvas

1. Diane says:

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

GORGEOUS canvas!!!WOW – LOVE your background, LOVE your STUNNING sunflower, it really POPS against the burlap and is SO PRETTY with the button & bow in the middle and the scattered buttons accenting the colours of your background!!!Tracy from Down Under in Victoria, Australia

3. Absolutely stunning artwork! You are very talented. Love the buttons, too.Becca from Florida

Wow, this is gorgeous! Florida

Fabulous idea for using stamps, stencils, and buttons! Texas

6. the buttons add so much interest to the canvas.The big button in the center of the sunflower really makes the whole design.thanks for sharing.Illinois

7. This is gorgeous! I would definitely love this on my wall. I love all the layers. Sunflowers are very Kansas. Viki from Kansas

8. What a stunning mixed media project, love all the details and the buttons colour palette you went with!

Oh my goodness! Love this!

This is beautiful–I love sunflowers and the buttons are the perfect touch.Sue in Ohio

Thank you for entering Pam! I have so many buttons I barely use. This piece is awesome and has inspired me!

What a beautiful mixed media canvas. Mary-CT

Wow.. This is amazing. Love mixed media projects. One day I will be brave enough to try one. This would be perfect in my cousin's sunflower kitchen. ^_^

Absolutely beautiful canvas! The colours are perfect & the buttons are a lovely addition! Thanks so much for sharing this on the Emerald Creek Dares challenge. ~~~Julia~~~

15. That button is perfect for the inside of the sun. Fabulous project. TFSTeresa in California

16. Karon says:

WOW – this is fabulous! Love it. Thanks for joining us for our Emerald Creek Dare to Fall for Colour Challenge 🙂