Today the Stampendous Design Team is getting together with Tombow to share with your the wonderful Tombow Recycle Pencils. They are super easy to use and gives sensational detail to your stamped images.
Spray tag with water and Memories Mists Liquid Pine, dab off with paper towel…
Spray again with water and Memories Mist Strawberry Daiquiri.
Dab off with paper towel, allow to dry completely.
Using blending tool go over tag with Ripe Persimmon and Wild Honey Distress Ink.
Stamp Fall Tendril to top of tag with black ink.
Place Flourish Stencil on top of tag, apply Translucent Embossing Paste using palette knife.
Allow it to dry to the translucent.
Stamp sentiment to orange pattern paper using black ink.
Staple ribbon into place using a small stapler.
Stamp Damask Pumpkin on white paper twice. Color both sets with Tombow Recycle Pencils. Fussy cut one set out and place on tag front.
Fussy cut second image out and place the two side pumpkins to top of tag with pop dots.
Add some pretty ribbon and adornments to the top of the tag.
I am so glad you stopped by and hope you enjoyed my Happy Halloween Tag using Tombow Recycle Pencils. Make sure to check out the Tombow Recycle Pencils and other Tombow products HERE!!!
Make sure to check out all the beautiful embossed projects that are being shared by the Stampendous Design Team.

Don’t forget to check out the new stamps in the Stampendous Store and projects HERE!!!!

Hugs Pammejo

25 thoughts on “Happy Halloween Tag with Stampendous and Tombow Recycle Colored Pencils

FABULOUS tag! Those are some beautiful layers on the tag and your colored pumpkins are gorgeous! Thank you for playing today!

I can't believe the intense colors from there recycled pencils? And Pam, you tag is beautiful!! I have a dumb question — iI'm just getting in to all of this and have made a few tags (nothing to brag about) and wonder what in the world am I supposed to do with them? 😉 see? Told you it was dumb! Thank you for sharing!!

3. Gorgeous tag Pam! Love the many layers of the tag, especially the final translucent layer! The coloring of the pumpkins is intense and layered as well. This tag will be the gift for sure!

4. Cynthia says:

I enjoy looking at the different layers!

5. LUSCIOUSNESS! I love how you created this glorious creation!! Absolute perfection!! I love how many techniques you used to get the depth and scrumptiousness that you did!! TFS!

6. This is such a gorgeous tag! I love the coloring! Greetings from Kansas, USA

7. Katia says:

beautiful and perfect tag for halloween!

8. Jean Bullock says:

You are so creative. Thanks for sharing your awesome techniques. I pinned. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/415386765609876784/

9. The vines on the pumpkin seem to give them an oriental look. I think it's great.Love the tag.thanks for sharing.Illinois

Wow–fabulous background and I like how you colored the pumpkins.Sue in Ohio

Gorgeous! Love the background you created and what an amazing coloring job on those pumpkins! Wonderful tag!

13. Michelle says:

This is gorgeous!

14. Pam Hornschu says:

Beautiful and slightly creepy! Love the layers.

Very interesting technique.Thanks for sharing

16. Pammejo says:

Christina, I have two really long shutters in my studio where I hang my tags on but I have seen others that hang long ribbon bows to their doors and hang there on them. Hope this gives you a few ideas.

17. Pammejo says:

Thanks Jean for pinning my tag…love that you love it.

18. This tag is amazing!! Love the coloring of the pumpkins and the texture of the translucent embossing!

19. This tag is amazing!! Love the coloring of the pumpkins and the texture of the translucent embossing!

Gorgeous colors and fab background! Florida

21. Love the way you colored the pumpkins! Awesome work Pam!!!

22. Lea says:

Gorgeous tag!! I love how deep the color is on the pumpkins and your background is amazing!!

23. Dorina D says:

What a fabulous tag. Love the layers and the rich colors. Beautifully done.

GORGEOUS tag – LOVE the background, LOVE the pumpkins, the colours are AMAZING!!!THANK YOU for sharing your RECIPE FOR AWESOMENESS!!!Tracy from Victoria, Australia