Can you say “Christmas”, well maybe Christmas in July!!! Today I am sharing with you Stampendous Quilted Santa that I colored with Chameleon Markers. Wow!!! What impressive markers!!!  Chameleon Markers make coloring so simple as you create your art.  Each Chameleon Marker allows you to create stunning 3D effects, smooth transitions, highlights, and shading gradations all with one pen.

RS-P273 Cling Quilted Santa Stamp
SSC1068 Christmas Wishes Perfectly Clear Sentiment Set
DP100 Detail White Embossing Powder
MEMO1 Tsukineko Tuxedo Black Ink
MPW811 Mixed Media Paper
VM001 VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Acrylic Handle

Plus:
Chameleon Markers: OR4, RD4, OL3, BR2, BG4, CG8, YO3, PR4, YG3, BK4, BL3, BR5, PK3
Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas Paper
5″ x 6 1/2″ Ivory Card Base
Dark Red and Teal Card Stock
Scallop Rectangle Die
Xyron Adhesive Runner
Pop Dots

Directions:
1. Emboss Christmas Wishes sentiment on red card stock using Detail White Embossing Powder and VersaMark Watermark Ink. Adhere to 5″ x 6 1/2″ Ivory card base.
2. Adhere teal and red card stock to front of card.
3. Stamp Quilted Santa  to Mixed Media Paper, color with Chameleon Markers. Adhere to teal pattern paper. Place matted Quilted Santa on front of card with pop dots.

I hope you enjoyed my Quilted Santa Card. We would love for you to stop by Stampendous and check out the new holiday stamps and Dreamweavers Stencils along with other fabulous products.
Stampendous

Don’t forget to check out Chameleon™ Art Products.

Chameleon™ Art Products is a company determined to change the way you think about marker pens.
When you combine this simple coloring versatility with Stampendous® and House-Mouse Designs® images, you can create fantastic projects quickly. Stampendous stamps are beautifully enhanced by the simple blending made possible with this range of innovative markers. The colorless blending tool acts as a “foolproof” finish for your project. You won’t believe the stunning range of colors that can be achieved with these markers, and the array of original projects you can create with the combination of Stampendous and Chameleon.

Stampendous Design Team

I’m so happy to be a Stampendous Design Team Member and help promote their wonderful products. They so generously supply us with so many free goodies like this …. Stamps, Embossing Powder, Ink, Stamp Blocks, Paper that I’m using today, along with the Chameleon Markers.

28 thoughts on “Quilted Santa Card – Stampendous and Chameleon Markers Collaboration

1. jcobb says:

Good morning from eastern North Carolina in the US! I love this Quilted Santa stamp and the Christmas Wishes set, the longer sentiments are great! Your card is so pretty! The coloring is perfect and I love the way you can get the different tones from the Chameleon markers! I haven't tried them yet but am really looking forward to using them!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :)LOVE your card Pam, Santa is SO CUTE and YES, your colouring adds SO MUCH dimension – these markers are almost MAGICAL!!!TracyM #6773 from Victoria, Australia 🙂

3. Liz O. says:

Lovely card Pam! I truly like the way you color this Santa image! thanks for sharing!Have a wonderful day, greetings from sunny KS!

4. Bunny says:

Good morning from really hot FL, USA. I love the blue colored in this image. It looks like a great ice/snow color. Very nice image.

5. It's going to be time to think about Christmas cards soon.I love quilts and Santa so your card combined two of my faves. The card is darling.thanks for sharing.Illinois

6. This is such a pretty card! I love the quilted look and your coloring is perfect! I have started on my Christmas cards and hope to be done by the end of July! I am from the Green Mountains of Vermont where we have the BEST Maple Syrup, Cabot Cheese and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. TFS

7. Jean Bullock says:

What lovely coloring. The scalloped edging looks great too. Well done.

8. Jean Bullock says:

Forgot to mention USA resident.

9. Cathy A says:

Please don't add me to the draw as I am chameleon person. I love this santa design, this would make a perfect card for children this christmas!

Pam, this is so colorful and shows off these pens so nicely. Fantastic job, thank you for posting today!

11. From Ontario, Canada – What fabulous colouring with these pens. Love the stamp too.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Such cheery coloring! -FL

Love these markers and the design is too cute!I am from Texas in the USA.

Love this card. I think I need to get that stamp to use for my mother-in-law this year. Thanks so much for sharing. Ohio, USA

16. craftymom205 says:

Love the card. From Alabama

Fabulous coloring.Sue in Ohio

What beautiful coloring with the Chameleon markers.Doesn''t feel like Christmas here, but not too soon to begin making cards. Live in NC. southern USA Sarah Stainback Sarah's Art Treasures

19. Great coloring. Such a cute image. TFS

Love seeing these markers used! What a cute card!

21. christi says:

great coloring from such a stamp. usa

22. Carol says:

Absolutely gorgeous, the coloring detail is amazing!Carol Bciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)comFlorida

23. manateegirl says:

Ombre is in style and these markers do that so well on the quilt and other stamps.

Love this card. so eye catching. Thanks for the step by step instructions.

25. Sabrina says:

Very cute and charming!!!

26. This is just a great card. Thanks for showing how the background was done. I am getting ready for a fun Christmas in the USA

27. Love this card! The stamp is just so cute, and you did a beautifu job coloring it! Thx for sharing your creativity!