It’s summer time and we are hopping with some fabulous companies in the Summer Road Trip Partner Hop with Spellbinders.
Stampendous Stamps is hopping all three days with some fabulous summer inspiration from the design team and on Wednesday two of our designers will be featured a tutorial with some new Spellbinders products! How fun is that!
 Today I am sharing with you my “Wonderful Life” Card using Spellbinders Create A Cone Die (SCD-103) along with the Cling Build A Bouquet Set (CRS5074).
 I began by first stamping several of the flowers,leaves and butterflies using the Cling Build A Bouquet Set (CRS5074). Stamping with Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink(MEM01) and Mixed Media Paper. Coloring the images with Copic Markers and fussy cutting them out.
 Begin by layer a piece of black card stock and pattern paper to a 5″ x 6 1/2″ card base. Die cut and emboss the Spellbinders Create a Cone (SCD-103) and emboss, sand lightly. Adhere to top of prepared card front. Make and add a pretty purple May Arts Ribbon bow to front of fan.
 Layer two flowers together, roll and tip up petals. Add to front of card base on top of emboss Spellbinders Create A Cone (SCD-103). Add leaves and May Arts Ribbon pearl bead string.
 Stamp Life Words Perfectly Clear Stamps Set (SSC1213) with Tsukeniko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink(MEM01) on pink paper. Mat to black card stock and place on card front with pop dots.

I hope you enjoyed my “Wonderful Life” Card and try making some of the flowers from the Build a Bouquet Set (CRS5074).
Make sure to check out the other inspiring projects from the Stampendous Design Team. I am sure you will be amazed. Until next time. Pammejo

Stampendous Products:
Cling Build A Bouquet Set (CRS5074)
 Life Words Perfectly Clear Stamps Set (SSC1213)
 MementoTuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko (MEM01)
Acrylic Stamp Handle
Mixed Media Paper
Other Products:
Spellbinders Create a Cone (SCD-103)
May Art Purple Ribbon and Pearl String
Copic Markers: YG03, YG05, Y21, Y26, BV00, BV01, V15, V17
Authentique Pattern Paper
Xyron Adhesive Runner
Pop Dots

37 thoughts on “"Wonderful Life"….with Stampendous and Spellbinders

1. Bunny says:

I love the build a bouquet set. This would be such fun. Beautiful card with those cute little flowers, leaves and butterflies. A great place to be a DT member.

Lots of color and dimension going on in this fab card….it is lovely!!!!

GORGEOUS card!!!WOW – LOVE how you used the cone die, the texture & shape make the perfect background for the BEAUTIFUL colour & dimension of your bouquet … it really is a wonderful life!!!

4. Salnclts says:

I love all the purple! I wanna try out some Spellbinders dies soon! Do they have to be used with a Cuddlebug, Sizzix, or any die machine?

5. Salnclts says:

6. Liz O. says:

Gorgeous card Pam! Love the colors you chose for the buquet, TFS!Have a wonderful day!

7. Pammejo says:

Amanda, I am not sure if you have can use in the Cuddlebug but I would be guessing yes. I have a Sizzix Big Shot and Vagabond also the Cut N Boss from Craftwell and they work fabulous in all three. I also know that they will work with Evolution from WeR Memory Keepers (I was on their DT). Hope this helps and have a wonderful time creating with Stampendous and Spellbinders products. Pammejo

Pretty card! Love the flowers. Florida

9. Love the textures and dimension! Beautiful card!

10. Heather says:

details are great. just gorgeous.

11. Joan V says:

Wow, how creative. What a fun die and a creative way to use it. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

12. OMG! This is absolutely delicious!! LOVE all the little details and these are must have dies!!! TFS!

13. So beautiful! Love all those fabulous flowers, wow!

Fantastic idea with the Spellbinders cone die and absolutely amazing flowers! Thank you for sharing today!

15. Love your card and the fabulous die flowers! Gorgeous, Pam. Thx for sharing.

Beautiful card, greatbackground paperand love the fussycut and embossing.

17. Ina Good says:

Thankyou for the tutorial on such a beautiful floral card!

Lovely! Clever idea for a fan!! -Florida

19. What a pretty way to make a fan even though it is making me want a waffle cone really bad. LOL

Omg the flowers are so amazing and the waffle fan is too. really special card.

21. Carol says:

Great project! Thanks for sharing this inspiration!Carol Bciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)comFlorida

22. Lynnc68 says:

Just beautiful! The colors are perfect and I love the use of the cone die. The butterfly just completes the card! 🙂 Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us.

23. Jean Bullock says:

Lovely card! Cool how you used the cone die to make a fan shape. Great idea.

24. chignon says:

Such a pretty card, I really like the flowers/build a bouquet stamps. Beautiful work.Tina V from Minnesota

Very striking card. I love the 3D flowers but haven't really mastered it all yet. Still working on it though.

26. What a delightful card! Fresh idea!

27. Carol says:

All the pieces came together in a beautiful card.

I liked the way you used the cone die here. I would not have thought of it.

29. Lovely card!!! I'm in Colorado.

30. Lieve says:

Great idea, that bouquet !

i'm having a blast checking out all the wonderful idea's and really appreciate the clear directions and products used list. this bouquet is beautiful. thanks- i'm from maine

32. This is a beautiful bouquet card!

33. Robin B. says:

Gorgeous card!! I love the colors and those flowers are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.

34. Rufus says:

Pretty! Love the colors of the flowers.

35. Katie says:

Wow, that flower arrangement on the fan is wonderful!! Great card!! Thanks for sharing.Katie B. (USA)

36. Dawn S. says:

This is beautiful! Love the flowers, the waffle cone die cut and the dotted background paper. I am in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Sorry, I forgot to let you know that I'm from Victoria, Australia 🙂