Throw Back Thursday with my altered Skeleton and Birdhouse….to begin with I made an altered Skeleton and birdhouse for my mantle. I purchased my skeleton at our local Michael Store. I made his top hat by cutting the rim and the top from cardboard and covering it with paper. All of the paper I used for my project is from the Graphic 45 Happy Haunting Collection!!!! I love Graphic 45 and felt this was perfect for my Halloween decorations

I tied some torn, tie-dyed  gauze to the brim of hat, added a large sunflowers, spiders, a large crow and some skeleton hands to the top of my hat. I had to add some metal to his face, so the washers and bat was a must.

Every fancy skeleton should have a fancy bow tie and of course a key to his heart along with spiders and webs.
 Here is a closer look at my birdhouse….
 I took the witch at the top of my birdhouse and placed her on chipboard before I fussy cut her out. I placed it to the front of my covered roof and added an accordian folded flower that the sun head fits on.
 On the bottom of my birdhouse is some of the images that I cut from the paper and layered to the birdhouse. I added some Tim Holtz, 7 Gypsy and Graphic 45 metals to my project. Don’t you just love the wheels.
 Here is one side of the birdhouse. I found these fun, glitter spiders at Michaels
 Just a closer look at the bottom of this side.
 The other side of the birdhouse.

Another close up of this side showing the how fun it is to fussy cut. It always gives depth to your projects.

Again, a use of stickers along with more metals.
 Don’t you love the metal spider. I know I do. I hope you have enjoyed my Throw Back Thursday project and try altering yourself a birdhouse or dressing up a skeleton for Halloween. Hugs Pammejo

63 thoughts on “Throw Back Thursday with Graphic 45 Altered Birdhouse and Skeleton

1. Katina says:

Love both your projects, but especially the steampunk \”crud\” oozing out of the skeleton's eye!! Creepy!

2. Katina says:

Okay, I commented on all the blogs and am following everyone except Candice Windham, couldn't find a button on her blog to \”follow\”… any suggestions?

3. Kee says:

What a fabulous skeleton! This is just great, esp. the gears on his eye an the key to his heart!

4. Kee says:

I have travelled through all of the blogs…awesome journey, thanks for putting this together and giving me so many new artists to follow. The only one I couln't find a button for Candice Windham.

5. callyannc says:

Pam absolutely fabby! Love G45 too! Thanks for inviting me! I love Halloween! CallyAnn hugs!

6. Joe Rotella says:

Fantastic project and a great hop! I have followed everyone and left comments. Thank you!

what an amazing blog hop. I really enjoy getting ideas from creative ladies who have a completely different style from mine. It always sparks ideas. Thanks for organizing this!and somehow I never noticed your birdhouse has wheels. that's probably the coolest part.

8. Ana says:

Loved, loved, loved your skeleton. Wondering if I have the time to make one. Your birdhouse is so cute. Thanks for all your inspiration. Your creative genius is appreciated. Great blog hop. The talent was talented. Thanks again for all you do to inspire me and others.

9. Wow! Stunning projects these are both so awesome and different, love them Lindsay xx

10. Karen T says:

this is really an amazing project! Love the wheels! 🙂

11. Pammejo says:

Thank you everyone for coming by the hop. I will announce the winner on Wednesday and mark your calendars because November 22 and 23 is out All Things Altered Winter Blog Hop!!!!

12. I totally love your skeleton and hat!!! I want one!!! Thank you for playing with us at AlteredPages this challenge!!!

13. I cannot tell you how much I love that altered bird house!!! It is beyond amazing! Thanks for coordinating this again! It was so fun!